What We Believe
1) We believe that the scripture, the Holy Word of God, teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10-11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22
2) We believe that every believer must have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, for apart from Him we can do nothing.
John 15:1-5; Hebrews 13:5-6
3) Each person has a ministry from God that no one else can fulfill. We are to instruct, teach, exhort and admonish believers in the ways of God.
Colossians 3:16; 1 Thessalonians 5:14 ; Colossians 1:28
4) We believe in water baptism by total immersion in water. This signifies the believer has died with Christ and has been resurrected with Him to a brand new life!
Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:11-12
5) We believe the Bible in its entirety, that it is the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalm 119:89
6) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into Heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is the true God.
Matthew 1:20-24; Matthew 2:1; Ephesians 1:20-23
7) We believe that every believer receives the indwelling Holy Spirit during salvation and must aspire to receive the baptism (fullness) of the Holy Spirit with manifestations of gifts and fruits of the Spirit.
Matthew 3:11; Acts 10:47-48; Acts 4:31; Acts 2:1-47, 1 Corinthians 12:1-11; Galations 5:22
8) We believe that a Christian is in good standing with God based on his faith in Jesus Christ and also in the true physical manifestations of his or her fruits (the effect, the product) as seen through his or her personal life, family life and church life.
Matthew 7:16-20; Romans 3:22: Galatians 2:16
9) We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, baptize, guide, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
10) We believe that every believer must personally have a relationship with the Blood of Jesus, the Word of Jesus, and the Spirit of Jesus. For such elements will testify and affirm a believer’s good standing in Jesus Christ before the Father in Heaven.
1 John 5:8
11) We believe in tithing and bringing offerings into the local assembly. We believe in giving alms, and caring for the poor, sick, homeless, and otherwise unfortunate.
Malachi 3:10-11; Luke 6:38; James 1:27
12) We believe in one human race before God and man. There is no discrimination based on age, sex or color; Christ is the focus, He lives in all of us, and can use anyone who is willing and obedient.
Colossians 3:11; Galatians 3:28
13) We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved to everlasting life. We also believe in the resurrection of the unsaved to judgment and everlasting separation from God in the lake of fire
Matthew 25:31-46; Acts 24:15 ; Revelation 22:11
14) We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18